ARC is looking for qualified, self-driven and committed individuals – for the position of Guard, based full time in Nyabiheke Refugee Camp in Gatsibo District and Kiziba Refugee Camp in Karongi District.
POSITION: Guard (3 positions)
Reports to: Logistics Coordinator
Guard will be responsible for providing security at ARC premises, including water sources point and water guest house at Site level. Position is supervised by Logistics Coordinator
- Ensure general safety of properties such as offices or water pump site.
- Ensure cleanliness of the compound at offices or water pump site.
- Has to observe and ensure all possible security measures as a precaution for protection of the personnel in offices or water pump sites.
- Serve as a gatekeeper.
- Follow up any other worker who is authorized to work at residential house on temporary basis.
- Ensure General cleanliness and washing of ARC vehicle while at the office
- Any other work as asked by his supervisor.
- Minimum of completion of Secondary School Education
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Ability to read and write in either Kinyarwanda or English.
- Experience in within the humanitarian response or social development space or a demonstrated desire to learn about this work.
Preferably a Resident of Gatsibo District or Karongi District
Submit 1 page Cover letter, an updated CV (maximum three pages) and names, title and contacts of three professional referees, to include most current employer/supervisor – via email to RWJobs@arcrelief.org with the POSITION applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. The deadline for submission of applications is 22nd May 2018 at 17:00hrs.
Only applications received through the stated email address will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
American Refugee Committee is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. American Refugee Committee complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.